check out this free
10 minute practice!
covid protocols below ⬇
In studio covid protocols:
🎇 You'll need a class pass or package in order to register for class.
🎇 Please pre-register for classes, whenever possible.
🎇 Please remember to cancel your reservation if you are not able to attend class.
🎇Our instructors will be wearing masks. Due to the recent state mask mandate, masks are required when entering the building. You may remove once we begin class, and wear it again once class is over. Our instructors will remove their mask before they teach.
🎇 Instructors will open the front door 10 minutes before class start time.
🎇 Bring your own props, towels, & clean your mat at home - we will not have props available for use in the studio until further notice. This includes blocks, bolsters, blankets, towels, rental mats, and mat cleaner.
🎇 Hand sanitizer will be available for use in the studio.
🎇 Instructors will conduct self health assessments before arriving at the studio and we ask that you do the same. Anyone experiencing any symptoms will need to refrain from coming to the studio.
🎇 You must sign our new waiver prior to returning to the studio. See the link below.
How the Virtual Class System Works
1. Register for class as usual using the MindBody app or the class schedule page on our website. Registration for each class ends 30 minutes before class start time.
2. If you have never used Zoom before you'll need to download it on the device you are going to use for class. You can download it here: ZOOM DOWNLOAD
3. Registration will close for each class 30 minutes before class start time. Once registration ends we will send everyone that is registered for the class an email with the Zoom link for the class.
4. About 5 minutes before class start time click on the link to join the class. If you've already downloaded Zoom, you don't have to open it first. It will automatically open when you click the link in the email from us.
5. Once you enter the meeting there is a tool bar at the bottom of your zoom window that appears when you hover the mouse there. It looks similar to this:
Mute/Unmute & Audio Settings
You can mute and unmute your microphone with the mute button. We also have the ability to mute you. Everyone will mute before class starts to avoid distractions.
Start/Stop Video & Video Settings
You can turn your camera on or off with the Start/Stop Video button.
When class is over or if you have to leave early, just click "Leave Meeting" on the right of the toolbar.